Bahrain to Host Corrosion Meeting
Bahrain will host the 9th Middle East Corrosion Conference and Exhibition in February next year, Bahrain Tribune reported Monday
The Event is being organized by the West Asian and African Region of NACE International in collaboration with the Bahrain Society of Engineers (BSE).
The organizers were quoted by the daily as saying that they have so far received more than 80 papers from 17 countries, promising to be the most successful ever.
The conference deliberations will focus on all – important aspects of corrosion and its impact on industry as corrosion costs billions of dollars each year – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Bahrain to Host Oil Conference in September
- Bahrain to Host NDT Conference in September
- Dow Coating Materials introduces product line dedicated to maintenance and protective coatings for oil and gas industry
- National Association of Corrosion Engineers International (NACE) - Middle East Corrosion Conference,
- Bahrain to Host Arab Engineers’ Council Meeting