Bahrain to Host Islamic Banking Conference
The annual World Islamic Banking Conference, the largest event and the world's most influential banking industry gathering will be held in Bahrain this year, according to Bahrain Tribune.
The English daily said that the conference, which will concentrate this year on IT, will be held on October 28th-29th with the participation of more than 300 delegates from 25 countries.
According to the Tribune, the main theme of the conference is 'Global Challenges & Opportunities: IT and Management' and is aimed to reflect the global nature and diversity of the Islamic financial industry – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Beirut to Host Islamic Banking Conference in March
- 28 Countries are confirmed to participate in 3rd International Islamic Banking Conference
- The World Islamic Banking Conference to be held in London.
- Bahrain to Host Corrosion Meeting
- Leading Regulators to Discuss Strengthening Industry Foundations at the 17th Annual World Islamic Banking Conference