Bahrain Insurance Association holds a dinner reception in honor of Middle East Insurance Forum participants
Bahrain Insurance Association organized a gala dinner in honor of the Middle East Insurance Forum participants. The event was held under the patronage of Mr. Rasheed Al Marai, governor of the Central Bank of Bahrain, with the presence of 400 leading economic intellectuals from the Middle East region and a number of decision makers of Arab and International insurance companies, reinsurance companies, insurance agents and mediators, government representatives as well as economic official financial organizations from all over the world.
This forum was organized by the Central Bank of Bahrain with the support of Bahrain Insurance Association, which plays a major role in enriching the development of the insurance sector throughout the Kingdom and Gulf region. The event honored the new honorary assembly including Mr. Noureddine Abdulla Nureddine, Mr. Sameer Al Wazzan and Mr. Hameed Al Nasser.
- The Middle East Insurance Forum to explore growth potential
- BFH sponsors Middle East Insurance Forum
- Insurance sector defies the odds in the Middle East
- The 28th General Arab Insurance Federation conference opens in Jordan with Zurich Middle East as platinum sponsors
- Al Khanza Insurance Company PSC Appoints GCC Insurance Industry Veteran Sameer Ebrahim Alwazzan as Interim CEO