Bahrain, Jordan Sign Pact on Social Development
Bahrain and Jordan signed in Amman Thursday a joint co-operation protocol in the field of social development, allowing for the exchange of expertise and joint studies, reported Gulf Daily News.
The agreement was signed for Bahrain by Labor and Social Affairs Minister Abdulnabi Al Shoala and for Jordan by Social Development Minister Tamam Al Ghoul.
Mr Al Shoala also chaired an Arab Labor Federation conference in Amman, said the Bahraini English daily.
The minister held talks with a number of Arab ministers focusing on human resources development, the creation of job opportunities and the integration of national manpower in the job markets – Albawaba.com
- Bahrain Signs Cooperation Pact with NASA
- Qatar Industrial Development Bank enters joint venture pact with German coating producer
- Gates announces Microsoft partnerships aligned to Arab Region quest for social and economic development
- Bahrain Ministry of Social Development adopts Novell technology, reduces IT support workload by up to 60 per cent
- PepsiCo and the Asian Football Development Project (AFDP) sign strategic partnership agreement