Bahrain Polytechnic Signs MoU with BCCI
Bahrain Polytechnic, the Kingdom's leading professional and technical training institution announced today the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI).
Therefore through this memorandum of Understanding the parties intend to enter into a mutually beneficial arrangement whereby each will seek to contribute to the success of the other and ultimately to the economic and social prosperity of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
John Scott, CEO of Bahrain Polytechnic hailed the signing as a significant milestone in Bahrain Polytechnic's mission to provide outstanding, internationally accredited training and qualifications.
"We are proud to be associated with the BCCI and look forward to the insight and expertise we will gain from such a reputable organisation," he stated. "Not only will the BCCI's deep knowledge of the market complement our professional and technical programmes, but also help identify labour market gaps so we can introduce programmes that match the evolving needs of the job market".
- Bahrain Polytechnic is Gold Sponsor for the Bahrain Career Expo 2010
- Bahrain Polytechnic Holds "Hands Up for Peace” BBQ
- National Initiative Committee for Agriculture Development (NICAD) Delegation visit Bahrain Polytechnic
- Dr. Fakhro Keynote Speaker at Bahrain British Business Forum
- Bahrain Chamber for Dispute Resolution and the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry Join Forces to Promote ADR in the Kingdom