Bahrain Simplifies Entry Visa System
Bahrain's general directorate for immigration and passports is studying a proposal to further simplify the procedures for issuing visit visas to foreigners at the various entry points of the country, Bharain Tribune reported Saturday.
Further simplification of the visa procedures include issuing multiple-entry visas valid until the expiry of the residence visas, and granting Arab and foreign businessmen residence visas through personal sponsorship, the daily said.
According to the paper, the multiple-entry visa decision will take effect starting this month. The moves, under the directives of the Interior Minister, Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, are in line with the government's objective to boost the economic, commercial and tourism drives - Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Bahrain to launch new online visa system at the click of a button
- Al Salam Bank signs Memorandum with LMRA to simplify its fee collection process
- Eased up: Bahrain to issue multiple entry visas
- Multiple entry visa will make life easier in UAE from September
- Doing it the Schengen way? GCC to introduce unified visa in mid-2014