Bahraini-Jordanian Joint Committee to Meet in Amman
The Bahraini-Jordanian Joint Committee will hold a meeting in Amman on July 21, under the co-chairmanship of Bahraini Prime Minister Sheikh Khalifa Bin Salman Al Khalifa and his Jordanian counterpart, Ali Abu Ragheb, reported the official Saudi Arabian news agency (SPA).
In a press statement Sunday, the secretary general of the Jordanian Ministry of Industry and Trade, Samer Taweel, said the committee would discuss ways of developing bilateral relations and prospects of enhancing cooperation in economic, commercial, cultural, information and tourism fields – Albawaba.com
- Saudi-Malaysian Joint Committee to Convene Tuesday in Kuala Lumpur
- Joint Israeli-Jordanian Committee to Meet in Amman Wednesday
- Top Bahraini-Jordanian Committee to Meet Next Month in Manama
- Jordan, Bahrain Condemn Israel’s ‘Barbaric and Oppressive’ Practices
- UAE-Turkey Joint Economic Committee holds preparatory meeting