Ban Ki-moon reiterates calls for inspection
U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon reiterated calls Friday for U.N. chemical weapons inspectors to be allowed to visit the sites of alleged chemical weapons attacks in Damascus, where opposition figures say upwards of 1,300 people were killed Wednesday.
- Ban calls on Syria to allow UN chemical weapons investigation 'without delay'
- U.N. chemical weapons inspectors leave Damascus
- UN Chief seeks accountability for Assad
- Security sweeps start in Syria, prep for UN team visits
- Sending UN chemical weapons team to Syria would be "suicide", says Iraq IAEA chief