Barak to Hold Talks with Jordan's King
Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak is due in Jordan in the next few days for talks with King Abdullah II on the stumbling peace process, an Israeli diplomatic source said Sunday.
The talks would focus on ways to advance the talks on the final status of the Palestinian territories following the breakdown of last month's Camp David summit between Barak and Palestinian President Yasser Arafat.
Barak held similar talks in Alexandria Thursday with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak - AMMAN (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Barak to Meet Mubarak, Jordan's King before Summit
- Barak Envoys to Brief Europeans, Morocco on Post-Camp David Positions
- Jordanian FM: Barak to Discuss Peace Process with Jordan's King Abdullah
- Report: Barak may Hold Talks with Mubarak within Days
- Jordan's King in New Bid to Further Israel-Palestinian Peace