Barak to Meet Mubarak, Jordan's King before Summit
Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak will have talks with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak and Jordan's King Abdullah II before next week's summit with Palestinian president Yasser Arafat, his office said Friday.
Barak will see King Abdullah in Amman on Saturday evening and Mubarak in Alexandria Monday on his way to the summit.
His office could not confirm a press report that he would also make a stopover in Morocco for talks with King Mohamed VI - OCCUPIED JERUSALEM (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Jordan's King Abdullah and former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak meet
- Barak to Meet Mubarak before US Summit
- Marwan Bargouthi: Sharm el-Sheikh Summit will Fail, Intifada to Escalate before Arab Summit
- Peres to Meet Mubarak, Jordan’s King to Discuss Egypt-Jordan Peace Proposal
- Mubarak holds meetings with Saudi crown prince, Jordan king on Arab summit rescheduling