Batelco Offers Free Voice Mail Service
Bahrain’s telecom company Batelco announced on Monday that citizens will be able to use voice mail service on their fixed phones for free, reported the Bahrain Tribune newspaper, citing a statement.
Voice mail service provides customers secured storage for the incoming messages.
Customers will be immediately notified if there is a message through a special dial tone when they pick up the telephone.
The state-run company has announced recently several customer services such as the WAP (Wireless Application Protocol).
Batelco will end its monopoly by year’s end – Albawaba.com
- video mail launched by batelco first service of its kind for the kingdom of bahrain
- eCompany launches free Mail Alias Service to offer subscribers easily recognisable e-mail identities
- Double Free Minutes with New Freetime 100 Mobile Packages
- Batelco\'s Monopoly to End
- Free International Calls when Subscribing - Batelco Jordan’s Bundled Internet Broadband Offer