Belhoul Lifecare announces health insurance scheme
Belhoul Lifecare has teamed up with Emirates International Insurance Brokers LLC to launch an exclusive medical insurance scheme that offers a selection of comprehensive coverage options.
One of the only health insurance schemes on the market to cover pre-existing conditions, Belhoul Lifecare offers a range of direct settlement and reimbursement healthcare plans in association with Arab Orient Insurance Company and Neuron.
Designed exclusively for corporate customers, the plans provide various flexible options to cover pre-existing and chronic conditions.
Plans can be tailor made to suit different geographical areas and benefits depending upon the needs of the customers.
Mr Faisal Bin Juma Belhoul, the Vice Chairman of Belhoul Lifecare says the insurance scheme came out of a one year study into the health insurance market.
“This scheme is very important because of the problem the UAE is facing in determining who is going to pay the bill for patient care,” Mr Belhoul said.
“The Belhoul Lifecare Insurance package makes health insurance affordable to everyone.”
One of the leading health care entities in Dubai, Belhoul Lifecare incorporates Belhoul European Hospital, a pioneering day care hospital located on Al Dhiyafah Road in Satwa, and Belhoul Speciality Hospital, one of the leading multispeciality healthcare providers on Al Khaleej Road in Deira.
Belhoul Lifecare has strategic plans to further expand its network through the entire region.
- Daman issues its first Essential Benefits Plan under Dubai mandatory health scheme
- MedNet UAE adds Belhoul Apollo hospital to its network
- Community Development Authority forms a team to assess insurance provided for people with disability
- For the "deserving"? Saudi Arabia introduces new welfare program for select citizens
- Daman launches ‘Care’ insurance plans tailored for Dubai and Northern Emirates