Two bombs explode at Benghazi police stations early Sunday, reports
Two police stations were bombed in Benghazi, Libya, early on Sunday morning, Retuers reported.
The attacks come two days after two bombs targeting police stations in the city.
The bombings are the latest in a series of violent attacks in Beghazi which have targeted military and diplomatic figures. The US Ambassador was killed in the city last September.
- Algeria police hit, at least six killed
- Turkey arrests ''key suspect'' in Istanbul attacks
- Blasts in Basra area kill at least 68 people; over 200 injured including four UK soldiers
- Car bombs and shootings rock Iraq, killing at least 10
- 22 Iraqis, including policemen, killed west of Baghdad as Fallujah clashes leave at least 16 dead