Bid to support handball in Tunisia
Abdallah Kaabi, Tunisian Minister of Youth, Sports and Physical Education, recently presided over the opening session of a national handball symposium. He said the event aims to evaluate the handball situation in Tunisia and examine means to promote the sport. Kaabi stressed the need to institute a national strategy to support handball to improve Tunisian performance at the international level.
- The crane takes up handball ... Lufthansa named “Official Carrier“ of the International Handball Federation
- Bad start for Tunisia in Men's Junior World Handball Championship
- Bid to consolidate integration of Tunisian economy into global market
- African Development Bank grants Tunisia $192 million loan
- Arab League chief to step down in bid to run for Egyptian presidency