Bin Laden deputy: Israel is crime against Muslims
Al Qaeda's No. 2 Dr. Ayman al-Zawahri said Israel should be wiped off the map and described the Jewish state as a crime against Muslims. According to Reuters, the Egyptian born man also accused American President Barack Obama of conducting a policy on Israeli-Palestinian issues that was bound to end in failure for the Palestinians. He added Obama wanted a Palestinian state that would serve as "an extension of the CIA."
"Israel is a crime that should be removed," Zawahri said in an interview posted on an Islamist website on Monday.
- Bin Laden deputy threatens to attack France and Germany, says U.S. war on Iraq serves Israel interests
- Bin Laden: Obama suppurts Israeli occupation of Palestine
- Bin Laden deputy calls to attack interests of US and allies
- Bin Laden deputy urges Muslims to fight U.S. and allies
- Bin Laden deputy calls Bush liar, slams Pope