"Blue of Magador" - Winner of National Music Festival of Youth
The "Blue of Magador" group representing the town of Essaouira won the first prize in the first edition of the National Music Festival of Youth, which took place between August 5 and August 10 in Morocco. In this Festival, the second prize went to the "Akkor" music group from the town of Khemisset, while "Chabab Al Khaima Liattarab Hassani" from Guelmim and "Wanted" from the town of Tetouan shared the third prize. <i>E-marrakech</i> reports that 360 music groups took part in the Festival, which aims at discovering young talents.
- UAE films, filmmakers to compete for honours in Dubai International Film Festival’s first Muhr Emirati competition
- And the winner is: Frankenstein in Baghdad wins Arabic Booker Prize
- National Festival of Youth Music to open in Tehran
- Singapore’s ZoukOut Festival is Back!
- Abu Dhabi Festival extends spirit of ‘Bilad Al Khayr’ with an expanded community programme