BMA wins GCC Economic Leader Award - Bahrain
BMA (Bahrain Monetary Agency) has won a prestigious award in recognition of the organization’s leadership status as a key financial organization during a ceremony held at Burj Al Arab in Dubai on February 22nd 2006.
The awards, presented by the Former German Chancellor, Gerhard Schroeder, at the ceremony was to selected organisations in the GCC countries, were based on a number of criteria to be named as, 'GCC Economic Leaders’. The Award was designed to recognize organizations who own, manage and create successful initiatives that have had a significant impact on the development and enhancement of the GCC economy, for their exceptional vision, drive, persistence and results in Business and Economy.
“The BMA is delighted to be the recipient of the GCC Economic Leader Award. This adds to the other recognitions in the past such as, The Middle East & Africa Award for the Financial Centre of the Future Award 2005 this reiterates our achievements and position in the sector ” said Dr Abdul Rahman Saif, Executive Director, Banking Operations, at the BMA.
- AUB student Najla Khatib grabs $11,000 leadership award
- Etisalat wins the GCC Economic Award 2006
- BMA wins award at Datamix ceremony
- BMA wins prestigious award for its contribution to Islamic funds industry
- Arabian Business Awards 2005: Gulf Finance House Wins Financial Institution of the Year Award Presented by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum