BMI supports children in need during Ramadan
In line with the bank's ongoing commitment towards building a stronger Corporate Social Responsibility program and giving back to the community, BMI Bank (BMI) recently treated the children from Al Sanabel Orphans Care Center and Dar Reyaat Al Tufoola to a special fun day at the Bahrain City Center. Staff members from BMI hosted 41 children for Iftar at the mall followed by more than an hour of arcade games and bowling. The children were also presented with BD 65 each in cash to shop within the mall and received an exclusive discount of 25% from Centre Point. BMI also donated an amount of BD 4000 to Al Sanabel who are a part of their select list of community led support programs.
Seen in the picture children from Al Sanabel Orphans Care Center and Dar Reyaat Al Tufoola with BMI Staff.
- Coca-Cola Middle East spreads the joy of Ramadan among children of Al Sanabel Orphanage
- “Shop for Charity” City Mall’s Ramadan initiative 2007
- BMI Bank supports Al Sanabil orphanage with ‘back to school’ donation
- nbad supports al dheyaa rehabilitation centre
- Dubai Customs sponsors ‘Sanabel Al Khaeer 2005’