bmi takes flight from Queen Alia Airport
bmi’s flights from Amman to London Heathrow have officially begun. The Jordanian traveller can now avail of daily scheduled flights from London Heathrow to Queen Alia Airport.
The first ever bmi flight from Jordon to London Heathrow was almost to full capacity reflecting the warm welcome the Jordanian flyer has already given to the airline. The take-off marked a significant progression in the airline’s recent expansion and development of its services and routes. Whether for business or leisure Jordanian consumers can now enjoy daily flights with the benefit of bmi’s modern in-flight services, superior punctuality records, and onward connections to Europe, the United States and Canada.
Mr. Sa’ad Jaber, local bmi sales manager in Jordan, commenting on the first flight from Amman said, “As part of bmi’s entrance into the Jordanian market, new and improved in-flight services have been introduced to increase the comfort and satisfaction of bmi’s customers. We are committed to making this entrance a success for both bmi and passengers to London Heathrow who will experience a better level of service throughout their entire journey.”
To reinforce its commitment to the market, the company has also opened up a new local sales office in Amman. The office is located at Amman Alrabiya-Behind Pharmacy One-Third Floor. For further information on bmi in Jordan, booking tickets to London Heathrow or the benefits of flying with bmi please call 5548951 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Airport International Group Welcomes Iberia’s First Flight to Queen Alia International Airport
- EMIRATES TO INTRODUCE A FIFTH DAILY SERVICE TO LONDON HEATHROW
- bmi holds press conference to announce new services in jordan
- British Airways cancels flight to Saudi Arabia over ''security fears''
- british airways’ texan gateway for mid east’s oil industry dallas and houston flights move to heathrow as part of open skies deal