BMW Group Middle East and AGMC sponsor Cirque Du Soleil®
BMW Group Middle East and AGMC, the sole importer for BMW and MINI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, are official sponsors for the Cirque du Soleil® Dubai Tour from the 4th January to 18th February 2007.
“Supporting cultural events in our local communities is a key focus for BMW Group, and we are proud to be supporting this unique performance phenomenon in Dubai,” said Guenther Seemann, Managing Director, BMW Group Middle East.
This is the first time the highly acclaimed spectacle Quidam™ by Cirque du Soleil® will be performed in the Middle East, and promises to surprise and delight audiences with its thrilling combination of acrobatic artistry, technical expertise, extravagant design and exceptional music.
“It’s an instinctive partnership for us to support this world-class tour - a natural synergy exists between BMW and the passion, elegance and quality of the Cirque du Soleil® artists and their ability to perform as a whole,” said Stathis I Stathis, General Manager of AGMC.
“It is also a fantastic opportunity for all of our AGMC customers to celebrate and be entertained by the courage of these performers’ imaginations.”
AGMC BMW customers are being invited to enter the world of imagination, with the opportunity to purchase two tickets for this outstanding event at a special discount, courtesy of AGMC. AGMC customers may send an email to email@example.com to reserve their tickets or to find out more information.
- Centrepoint Creates Exclusive Cirque Du Soleil Offer For 200,000+ Loyalty Programme Members
- AGMC Confident Of Sustained Business Success In Dubai
- World-Renowned Shows to Be Aired Across the Region
- World-Renowned Shows to Be Aired Across the Region World-Renowned Shows to Be Aired Across the Region
- AGMC to open state-of-the-art showroom and service centre at Dubai Investments Park