Bodies of two Syrian workers discovered in warehouse in Lebanon
A fire in a warehouse killed two Syrian workers. (Shutterstock)
The charred bodies of two Syrian workers were discovered early Friday inside an east Lebanon warehouse where a fire had broken out overnight, Civil Defense said.
The warehouse, which was used to store furniture and eggs, is located in the town of Jalala, Civil Defense said in a statement.
It added that the bodies were transferred to Elias Hrawi Hospital in Zahle.
No other details were provided.
- Warehouse of explosive belts discovered in Tripoli, Lebanon
- At least 33 dead as Israel bombs warehouse in Lebanon; Hizbullah rockets kill three Arabs in Israel
- Two Syrian Workers Shot Dead in Lebanon
- Lebanese Army raids bomb warehouse after confession from terrorist
- Nusra Front militants kill Syrian refugee, kidnap two others in Lebanon