Body of Palestinian Taxi Driver Found in Hebron
The body of a Palestinian taxi driver shot dead in a firefight with Israeli forces was found Tuesday in the center of the flashpoint city, reported the official Palestinian news agency, WAFA.
The body of Ismail Dawdi, 30, was found in his vehicle with multiple bullet wounds, said WAFA.
Israeli occupation troops shelled the area overnight, injuring more than seven Palestinians, two seriously, it said.
According to the Israeli Haaretz newspaper, Palestinians opened fire at the homes of settlers in the city of Hebron in the West Bank.
They also fired on Israeli troops, said the paper, reporting no injuries.
The soldiers responded with gunfire and tank shells at the source of the shooting in the Palestinian neighborhoods of Al Sheikh and Abu Sneina, the paper said, citing a military spokesman – Albawaba.com
- Palestinian Resistance Wounds Israeli Soldier in Hebron
- Palestinian taxi driver shot dead after accidentally hitting Israeli soldier
- Israeli Occupation Troops Wound Four Palestinians in Hebron
- Israeli Troops Enter PA Areas in Hebron, Arrest Palestinian
- Two Jewish Settlers, Four Israeli Soldiers Injured in Clashes Tuesday