Boeing Capital Corporation Hosts Its Second Annual Financiers Seminar in Cairo
Last week, Boeing Capital Corp. (BCC) hosted a five day airline planning seminar for bankers and investors in Cairo, designed to help the aircraft financing community better understand the aviation industry. This is the second time that this seminar has been held in the Middle East for high-level executives from financial institutions, including Abu Dhabi Investment Company, Banque Du Caire and the National Bank of Egypt, which helped organize the event.
Financiers doing business in the Middle East and African aviation market, as well as some of their colleagues from Europe, were provided a detailed overview of the underlying dynamics and key decision drivers of the airline industry. Boeing Commercial Airplanes Marketing executives, along with Boeing Capital executives, conducted the seminar in an interactive format, combining formal daily presentations and discussions enabling the maximum amount of essential information in a short time. Major elements included a historical perspective on the aviation market, current industry status, specific business models and competitive strategies.
Additionally each participant had the opportunity to learn from a wide range of key topics from highly qualified subject matter experts and immediately apply these newly acquired tools in concert with their experience.
- Boeing sees record attendance at fifth regional financiers’ conference
- Boeing, Qatar First Investment Bank highlight aircraft investment opportunities at inaugural Qatar Round Table
- aviation procurement and finance conference announces boeing as platinum sponsor
- Trading strategies seminar at Muscat Securities Market
- Aviall Opens New Facility in Dubai