Bomb Blast near Israeli Army Truck in Gaza, No Injuries
A remote-controlled bomb exploded near an Israeli army truck near the Jewish settlement of Kfar Darom in the Gaza Strip on Sunday morning, reported Haaretz newspaper, quoting Israel Radio.
There were no injuries, said the report.
Following the blast, the Israeli army closed the main road which is close to the settlement and runs from the north to the south of the Gaza Strip, witnesses told AFP.
The Israeli army, meanwhile, said that it had engaged in twenty exchanges of fire with Palestinians on Saturday and overnight in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, with no injuries reported – Albawaba.com
- Palestinian Youth Killed by Israeli Army Gunfire in Gaza Strip
- Israeli Army Reported to have Moved Tanks into Gaza Strip Settlement
- Bomb Explodes near Israeli Army Vehicles in Gaza, no Injuries
- Fire Exchange Reported in West Bank, Gaza Strip, No Injuries
- Gunfire Hits School in a Jewish Settlement in Gaza, no Injuries