Bomb explodes in Lebanese Palestinian refugee camp
A bomb exploded early Sunday in Lebanon's largest refugee camp, according to Palestinian officials.
No casualties were reported as a result of the explosion. The officials, requesting anonymity, said the bomb went off at the entrance of the Al Saiqa office in the Ain el-Hilweh refugee camp at 5:30 a.m. (local time) as the guards were performing morning Muslim prayers, SPA reported.
The office's gate was damaged, the officials added. Lebanese security officials confirmed that a bomb went off in the camp on the edge of the southern city of Sidon. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- In Lebanon: Bomb explodes in Palestinian refugee camp
- Bomb blasts in Lebanese Palestinian refugee camp
- Sources: Explosion rocks Lebanese Palestinian refugee camp
- Bomb Explodes in Amusement Center in South Lebanon Palestinian Refugee Camp
- Hand grenade tossed at Fatah officer daughter’s car in Lebanese Refugee camp