Bomb Explodes near Jewish Settlement in Hebron, no Injuries
An explosive device exploded near the Jewish settlement of Kiryat Arba in Hebron, and another device was found close by, according to Haaretz newspaper.
No injuries were reported, it said.
The paper added that shots were also fired at an Israeli army post in the same city.
In Gaza, the paper said that armed Palestinians traded fire with Israeli soldiers near the Jewish settlement of Neveh Dekalim.
According to the paper, the shots were fired from a Palestinian post in the District Coordination Offices (DCO).
There were no reports of injuries.
On Monday, three Israeli soldiers and a female Jewish settler were wounded in separate incidents in the West Bank, reported The Jerusalem Post newspaper.
It said that the three soldiers were wounded in an exchange of fire with Armed Palestinians in the West Bank city of Jenin.
The settler was shot and seriously injured when armed Palestinians exchanged fire with Israeli troops in Beit Jala town, added the paper.
Earlier Monday, a member of the Islamic Jihad movement was shot dead in the west Bank city of Nablus, and another Palestinian died of injuries he sustained during clashes with Israeli troops in Gaza -- (Several Sources)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Three Israeli Soldiers, Woman Settler Wounded in Exchange of Fire
- Report: Armed Palestinians Open Fire on Israeli Soldiers in West Bank, No Injuries
- Several Israeli Soldiers Injured in Bomb Explosions in Gaza Strip
- Report: Armed Palestinians Open Fire on Israeli Soldiers in Gaza, No Injuries
- Exchange of Fire Reported near Ramallah, No Injuries