Bombing in Israel
In an explosion in the Israeli town of Rosh Ha’ayin this morning at least seven people were injured and one person was killed. Israeli police reported that the blast was a Palestinian bombing attack.
The explosion occurred at about 9:15 AM local time, inside a shopping center. The blast injured at least seven people, and set fire to stores in the mall area.(www.albawaba.com)
- Walking Contradiction: America condemns bombing, gives more bombs to Israel
- Israel’s Shabak Denies Rumored Bin Laden Link to Tel Aviv Bombing
- At least 33 dead as Israel bombs warehouse in Lebanon; Hizbullah rockets kill three Arabs in Israel
- Sudan claims Israel bombed Khartoum weapons factory
- UNIFIL: Israel used cluster bomb to attack Lebanon