Book About UAE-Jordan Relations Released
The Zayed Center for Coordination and Follow-up has released a book featuring the history of UAE-Jordanian relations during the years 1971 to 2001. The book has been released in light of Jordan King Abdullah’s visit to the UAE, a Center official said Monday.
UAE President, Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, received Jordan's King in Abu Dhabi on Monday to discuss various matters, including the enhancement of relations between the two countries and recent political developments.
Gulf News reports that Dr. Saad Salim Qassim Abu Diya, a Jordanian scholar and diplomat, compiled the book, which focuses on the economic, political and cultural aspects of the relations between the two countries.
UAE-Jordan relations are a unique model, according to the book. It also highlights the Palestinian question as being the major issue at the core of political ties between the two countries.
The book says that President Sheikh Zayed and the late Jordanian King Hussein shared common views with regards to major Arab issues. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Sharjah Museums support Sharjah Children’s Reading Festival with publications and educational and heritage workshops
- Business book marks IBM Centennial
- Book on Trademark Registration helps firms protect intellectual property
- Jordan Says Relations with Palestinians Unharmed
- Osama Bin getting Laid-en? US refuses to release OBL's porn stash