Bouteflika to discuss Dialogue among Civilizations
According to APS, President of the Republic of Algeria Abdelaziz Bouteflika has been invited by UNESCO Director General Koichiro Matsuura to attend a meeting at the organization’s headquarters on April 5 on the promotion of “Dialogue among Civilizations.”
As the arm of the educational, scientific and cultural and educational activities of the United Nations UNESCO has welcomed a call made upon it and projected itself as having a central role in supporting dialogue among civilizations - with particular emphasis on the significance of this dialogical approach by civilizations in promoting global peace and harmony.
- Iran president sets up organization on dialogue among civilizations and cultures
- Arab Intellectuals to Discuss ‘Clash of Civilizations’ in Cairo
- Qatar to Host Meeting of Dialogue among Civilizations
- Bouteflika: Algeria Set on Political, Economic Reforms
- Second Lipton Inspirational Dialogues meet to discuss working women reality and ambition