Brazilian delegation visits Saudi Industrial Property Authority
Dr. Tawfig Bin Fawzan Alrabiah, Director General of Saudi Industrial Property Authority (MODON) met with the Brazilian delegation, headed by a senior adviser of the Brazilian President Dr. Luis Paulo and accompanied by a group of heads of major companies specialized in the field of urban infrastructures such as:
• Electricity and conduction of electricity projects.
• Roads, bridges and the railway infrastructure projects.
• Establishment and development of ports.
• Development and resettlement of exports development projects in the field of oil and gas.
• Oil and gas pipelines building projects.
• Sanitation projects in urban and industrial areas, any water treatment plants and sanitation networks in the urban and industrial sanitation treatment plants.
• Solid waste treatment projects.
• Establishment of industrial, commercial and residential complexes.
During the meeting, Dr. Tawfig Bin Fawzan Alrabiah, Director General of Saudi Industrial Property Authority (MODON) presented the services provided by MODON and also reviewed the investment opportunities available in the industrial cities, whether in infrastructure projects and facilities, or in commercial and industrial projects.
On the other hand, the Brazilian delegation members stressed their willingness to invest in the Kingdom and their ability to implement projects needed by the industrial cities and expressed their admiration of the development and progress witnessed by MODON.
MODON endeavors to attract investors at local, regional and international levels due to availability of industrial land owned by the industrial cities in various parts of the Kingdom. Several business delegations from around the world have been received to attract major companies for industrial investment in the Kingdom to benefit from the superior technology and wide experience owned by these major companies to be an added value to the industry and an opportunity for exchange of industrial experiences and contribute to the achievement of national strategy for the industry.
The delegation was received by Director of the Industrial Cities Eng. Ali S. Suhaibani, Director Finance and Business Development Mr. Ihsan Bafakih, Director Marketing and Public Relations Mr. Majdi Al-Sahhaf, the Advisor to the Director General Mr. Fawzi Al-Mugbil, Marketing and Public Relations Consultant Dr. Khalid Maimani and Business Development Manager Mr. Waleed Al-Bakr.
It is worth mentioning that the industrial cities are experiencing many development projects, of which; four new cities were tendered this year in Sudair, Taif, Zulfi, and Ha’er. MODON has also tendered rehabilitation projects for the infrastructure and operation projects for industrial cities facilities.
- Saudi Industrial Property Authority (MODON) signs industrial project contracts in Dammam 2nd industrial city
- Brazilian Ministerial Trade Mission to visit Mid-East countries
- Saudi Industrial Property Authority (MODON)
- Saudi Industrial Property Authority (MODON) honors Dr. Hashim Yamani
- Libya’s Government approves the first Brazilian pharmaceutical company for export