Brazilian Foreign Ministry Secretary General visits Syria
Syrian Deputy Premier and Foreign Minister, Farouk Al-Shara received in Damascus Saturday the Secretary General of the Brazilian Foreign Ministry, Osmar Shahfa and an accompanying delegation.
During the meeting, talks dealt with latest international and regional developments as well as strengthening bilateral relations between the two countries. Later on, Syria’s Minister of Higher Education, Hassan Reshah, received the Brazilian delegation. The minister spoke about enhancing relations of higher education and scientific studies, SANA reported.
On his part, Shahfa praised Syria’s policy in the field of higher education. He also emphasized his country’s readiness to expand bilateral relations between the two countries through joint projects and the exchange of experts. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives Secretary General of Syrian-Lebanese Higher Council
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry official
- Syria’s President receives Arab League Head, Algerian Foreign Minister
- Syrian Economy Minister receives British delegation for talks
- New Tunisian ambassador in Syria