Brazilian Ministerial Trade Mission to visit Mid-East countries
A Brazilian Ministerial Trade Mission is to visit Kuwait next Sunday, as well as other Arab countries including Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Egypt, said a statement issued by the Brazilian embassy in Kuwait on Monday.
According to KUNA, the Brazilian delegation is to be led by Minister of Commerce and Industry, Luiz Fernando Furlan, who will be accompanied by a number of Brazilian officials. (Albawaba.com)
- Saudi Crown Prince receives Brazilian President
- Brazilian parliamentary delegation visits Syria
- Brazilian Business Delegation in Rabat to Expand Trade Ties
- Brazilian ambassador to Saudi Arabia rules out diplomatic relations with Iraq
- Brazilian furniture exporters eye UAE’s high-end consumers & expatriates at Brasil Trade 2010