Brazilian Ministerial Trade Mission to visit Mid-East countries
A Brazilian Ministerial Trade Mission is to visit Kuwait next Sunday, as well as other Arab countries including Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Egypt, said a statement issued by the Brazilian embassy in Kuwait on Monday.
According to KUNA, the Brazilian delegation is to be led by Minister of Commerce and Industry, Luiz Fernando Furlan, who will be accompanied by a number of Brazilian officials. (Albawaba.com)
- Dubai Exports sees more companies exporting to Brazil in the coming years
- Brazilian delegation visits Saudi Industrial Property Authority
- Saudi Arabia and Brazil enjoy robust bilateral trade activities: US$ 4.118 billion in the first ten months of 2010
- Dubai strengthens trade relations with South America to further boost exports
- Lebanon's Economy and Trade Minister holds talks to help deal with current crises