Suicide truck bomb kills two, injures 40 in Afghanistan
Afghan police inspect a suicide car bombing of the police chief's office in Lashkar Gah in Helmand province. Image used for illustrative purposes. (AFP/File)
Provincial police spokesman Farid Ahmad Obaid said the attacker detonated the bomb at the gates of police headquarters in Lashkar Gah.
The bomb follows a string of attacks since the Taliban began its annual spring offensive in April.
- Suicide bombing at police headquarters wounds 22 in Afghanistan
- Suicide bombing kills two in Afghanistan
- Bomb blast in eastern Afghanistan kills 16, injures 60 others
- Two Suicide Bombing Attacks Kill At Least 15 Israelis, Injure Dozens; Israel to Intensidy Military Operations
- Nine killed in Afghanistan by Taliban car bomb