Ten killed in suicide bombing targeting Iraqi forces
Two men inspect the aftermath of a Baghdad suicide bombing. (AFP/File)
Three suicide bombings targeted Iraqi forces in the country's south and the Baghdad area, leaving at least 10 people dead, according to security and medical officials' reports on Monday.
The morning attacks are also reported to have wounded at least 45 people, the sources said.
- Suicide car bombs kill ten Iraqi troops in Ramadi
- Suicide bombing attack targets American HQ in Baghdad, several people reported dead
- 'The only target is the nation': what Saudis are saying about Daesh attacks at home
- Ten Iraqis killed in separate car bomb attacks
- Daesh suicide bombings kill 17 Iraqi soldiers in Anbar province