Unknown aircraft bombs Libya, kills three
Twitter users have posted images of the civilian damage in Libya. (Twitter)
Reuters reports that an airstrike hit the Libyan city of Dema and killed at least three people.
Eye-witnesses could not confirm any markings on the aircraft and no group has claimed the attack.
Dema is known for having a Daesh presence. Airstrikes have occurred in Libya against Daesh targets as the militant organization has increased its attacks on oil and cilivan targets in the country.
Twitter users are reporting that the airstrike hit mostly civilians - including the nephrology department of the al-Wahda Hospital.
More to follow...
- Unknown Group Claims Responsibility for Jerusalem Bomb which Killed Israeli MK's Daughter
- Two homes bombed in Egypt’s Sinai injure eight, fatalities unknown
- Daesh claims bomb that took down Russian aircraft was inside soda can
- Unknown Group Claims Responsibility for Jerusalem Bomb
- Yemen: Clashes and deaths in Abyan province and Sana'a