The bride show dubai 2007 is the place to be for entertainment, fashion, beauty and style
With the latest trends being showcased on the catwalks and a wide selection of exhibitors offering exclusive discounts, the Bride Show Dubai 2007 is expected to attract over 36,000 visitors over the course of four days and offers a truly exciting day out for everyone interested in weddings and fashion.
Brides-to-be as well as women who enjoy fashion, beauty and home décor, have the opportunity to meet with more than 300 companies from 16 countries showcasing everything from wedding gowns, international haute couture fashion, beauty and hair to wedding organisers, venues and honeymoon destinations. Nearly ninety per cent of visitors to last year’s The Bride Show Dubai, reported that the event made an invaluable contribution to their wedding plans, according to an independent survey carried out by Media Matters.
The Bride Show Dubai offers visitors an exhilarating exhibition experience with many new things to see each day of the show, such as the latest beauty tips and advice from Provoke Cosmetics and ideas from exhibitors on exotic destinations for the perfect honeymoon. Catering for the bride-to-be from all corners of the globe, the exhibitors taking part in The Bride Show range from the UAE and Lebanon to as far away destinations as France, the home of chic fashion trends and exotic and oriental Hong Kong.
Visitors can also seek advice and gather inspiration from the variety of demonstrations and seminars taking place throughout the four days of the exhibition. Daily competitions will be taking place and one lucky visitor will win the grand prize of a full honeymoon package.
The Bride Show Dubai 2
For every woman who enjoys fashion and beauty, The Bride Show Dubai is also a glittering fashion extravaganza as up to sixteen different fashion shows including Swarovski’s The Young Designer of the Year Award Show, are scheduled to showcase the latest bridal and fashion collections from top designers.
The Bride Show Dubai takes place 10th – 13th April 2007 at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre and is open daily from 2pm-9.30pm. To request an invitation to attend The Bride Show Dubai or to join the mailing list for regular Bride Show Dubai updates visit www.thebrideshow.com
• The Bride Show Dubai, featuring Ambiente Al Bayt Al Arabie takes place 10th-13th April at Dubai International Exhibition Centre. The Bride Show celebrates its tenth anniversary this year.
• The Institute for International Research (IIR) purchased Bride in 2004. IIR is a dynamic firm with a global network of companies doing business in 47 countries. Today IIR is recognized as the world’s largest knowledge and Skills transfer company, delivering Conferences, Training, Business Information and Exhibitions.
- Winners of Dubai Ladies Club's fashion show to debut new collections at Dubai Bride Show
- the bride show dubai opens with panache Manish Malhotra kickstarts four days of fashion shows in Dubai
- Fashion and beauty elite line up for first-hand style tips from TV star
- official scents of the bride show 2007 create the perfect harmony for every bride and groom