British Airways Begins 100 Million GBP Rennovation On First Class Cabins
British Airways started revamping its first class cabins this week , in an venture to upgrade and refurbish the premium service BA is famous for. The investment of almost GBP100 million for the renovation of the 10- year old first class cabins comes as a strategic move to enhance the levels of comfort and service for its customers.
British Airways started the New Year off in style with a special offer for its customers traveling to the UK and other North Atlantic destinations. Customers booking trips between 11 January and February 15th for travel between the 12th January and 30th June 2010 can enjoy a special 25% off fares in Club World (Business Class) and First. More details can be found at www.ba.com.
"Premium travel is a competitive market, especially in long-haul flights,” Mervat Alfy, Country Commercial Manager for British Airways in Egypt said. “British Airways continues to modernize its services with the comfort of our values customers in mind."
Terms & conditions are as follows:
• Selling period from 11 Jan to 15 Feb.
• Outbound Travel from 12 Jan till 30 Jun 2010
• Bookable in published I,R &A Classes only subject to availability
• Minimum stay 3 days for I&R Classes only and maximum stay 12 months
• Ticketing must be completed within 3 days after reservation are made
• Refundable with EGP650 but no shows will be treated as cancellations
• Anytime changeable and upgradeable with EGP500 each
• Combinable with all BA published fares. Most restrictive conditions apply
• Valid BA only/ Non- endorsable
• Fares are subject to availability and maybe withdrawn without prior notices