British Delegation in Qatar to Encourage Bilateral Trade
A high-level British trade and investment mission arrived in Doha Saturday to promote bilateral trade and investment with Qatar, reported the Gulf Times newspaper.
The delegation, which is on a three-day visit, comprises top executives from energy, aerospace, defense, engineering and insurance companies, management consultancy, engine manufacturing and financial institutions, said the paper.
The British delegation will hold talks with several government officials as well as businessmen, said the paper.
British exports to Qatar stood at £184 million in 2000 while imports from Qatar registered £30 million – Albawaba.com
- Three British Trade Teams to Visit Qatar
- UAE-Spanish bilateral trade hikes 75 per cent in 3 years
- UAE and Algeria discuss measures to strengthen bilateral trade relations
- Austrian delegates hold bilateral trade talks in Oman
- WOMEN IN BUSINESS INTERNATIONAL FORUM LONDON– ATTRACTS INTERNATIONALLY REKNOWNED BUSINESS SPEAKERS AND DELEGATES