Brother of Osama Bin Laden Doubts Death Reports
Yeslam Bin Laden, the half brother of the “Most Wanted Man”, Osama Bin Laden, said Friday that there is no proof yet of al-Qaeda leader. He added, in an interview with the Swiss newspaper Le Temps, that if he was dead someone would have known and spoken of his death.
Yeslam denied any contacts with the American Authorities.
He stressed the loyalty of the Bin Laden family to the Saudi royal family who in his words was a guardian of his family after his father died in 1968.
Yeslam noted that he only met his half brother four times since the demise of his father. (Albawaba.com)
- Jordanian Astrologist: Bin Laden Born a Stallion - Strict, Merciless and Destined to Beat Bush
- Turkey Casts Doubt on Questioned Man's Relation to Bin Laden
- Osama al Qaeda Leader vs. Osama husband of 3 and father of 18 children
- Journalist accuses Obama of lying about Osama bin Laden’s death
- Contradicting reports regarding Osama bin Laden’s fate