Build Your Own Website With Eton Institute’s Website Design & Development Workshops
The website design and development workshops focus on building a website from ground up using simple tools readily available on a personal computer. Participants gain practical knowledge of design, development, domain registration, hosting, promotion, content management and much more.
Dr. Eli Abi Rached, Managing Director of Eton Institute commented: “Due to the recent economic downturn, more people are spending time and money online than ever before. That’s one of the primary reasons why it’s very important for every small business and entrepreneurs to use the social web to make an impact.”
“The workshop is invaluable to self employed business owners and entrepreneurs alike who haven’t yet launched their personal or business websites.”
The Website Design and Development workshop is a part of a 3 series workshop which will be conducted over the next two months. The first workshop will be conducted on 05 December followed by the Website Design & Development II workshop scheduled to follow after it on the 19th December.
The four hour workshops are conveniently scheduled to be conducted on Saturdays from 10:00am to 2:00pm and are inexpensively priced at AED 490/- only! Limited places are available and prior registrations are encouraged to avoid disappointment. Anyone interested can call 800 ETON (8003866) or visit www.eton.ac for more details.
- Website Design & Development Workshop Returns Due to Popular Demand at Eton Institute. Participants Will Receive a FREE Domain Name to Create Their F
- Highly Subsidized Three-week Intensive Training Course In Website Development, Graphic Design & Microsoft Office For Beginners Launched At Eton Institute
- Eton Institute to Giveaway a Bundle of Useful Templates in Microsoft Excel at the Excel IT Workshop:
- DKV & Eton Institute Announce a FREE Ramadan Etiquette & Cultural Awareness Workshop
- Photography Workshop Hosted at Eton Institute Attracts a Multitude of Learners Eager to Develop their Digital Skills