Burglars Targeting Bank Clients Arrested in Egypt
Cairo intelligence officers have managed to nab a five-member gang that specialized in robbing clients of banks and foreign exchange companies, according to the daily Al Gomhuria.
When interrogated, the suspects confessed to committing 10 crimes in rich neighborhoods, in which large amounts of money was stolen from numerous victims.
The daily added that the criminals followed their potential victims after they left banks, and when their houses were located, a burglary was planned and carried out.
The stolen money and other items have been returned to the victims and the gang members have been referred to court - Albawaba.com
- Three-Man Gang Arrested in Egypt for Armed Robbery during Iftar
- Clients and banks share top honours in The Banker magazine’s inaugural ‘Deals of the Year’ awards
- Burglar Arrested in Dubai
- Egypt has a secret 'Swiss' bank, except everyone knows about it
- Deficit and development projects target of Egypt's second stimulus disbursed this week