Bush hails Yemen fight against terrorism
In a cable to Yemen's President Ali Abdullah Saleh, the U.S. President George W. Bush appreciated the role played by Yemen in the war against terrorism.
According to Saba, In the cable, Bush warmly congratulated President Saleh and the Yemeni people on the Eid Al-Adha feast, highlighting role of the Yemeni government in fighting terrorism.
- US President Appeals for Aid to Yemen to Fight Terrorism
- Yemen dismisses US accusations on fight against terror
- Philippines Hails Capture of Kabul, Warns Fight Far from Over
- Home destroyed in Gaza; Sharon backs U.S. '\'roadmap'\', Bush understands Israel fight against '\'terror'\'
- Bush hails capture of Yemeni suspected to be key planner of 9/11 attacks