Bush, Mubarak to meet at Camp David
Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak will be welcomed by US President Bush at Camp David on June 7 and 8 to discuss developments in the Middle East region along with bilateral issues, the White House said Wednesday.
Mubarak's visit "provides a timely opportunity to explore ways that Israel, the Palestinians, and Israel's Arab neighbors might move further down the path to peace," White House spokesman Ari Fleischer said in a statement.
President Bush also "looks forward to reviewing regional and bilateral issues with President Mubarak," Fleischer added. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Bush to meet next month with Sharon, Mubarak and King Abdullah
- Bush tells Mubarak he is committed to ''road map'', vows to disarm Saddam
- Bahrain’s Emir to Visit Washington in May
- Mubarak Holds Bilateral, Regional Talks with Assad in Damascus
- Bush to present “new Middle East strategy” after talks with Mubarak, Sharon