Businessmen to Establish First Integral Investment Project in Manama
A number of Bahraini businessmen and investors announced their plans to launch the first integral investment project in Manama, reported the Bahrain Tribune newspaper on Saturday.
The $1 billion-project, named Salman Islands, will comprise a number of establishments, recreation centers, commercial complexes and sports centers, said the paper, quoting one of the businessmen.
He said the project will be spread over five islands and will cater for family needs as well as investment requirements. The project, said the paper, will cover an area of 30 million square feet to the east of Qalali village, 2.5km offshore.
The largest among the five islands of the project, covering more than three million square meters, is called Amwag (waves).
It will have nine hotels, 80 residential buildings, two clubs, tourist resorts and coffee shops.
The businessman told the daily that the company is studying the possibility of setting up an office on the islands where Arab citizens could invest or own property in the project -- Albawaba.com
- Members of Arab Businessmen Initiative announce leadership committee on the sidelines of Sharm El Sheikh Summit
- Qatari, Bahraini Businessmen Aim to Set Up Bank
- Bahrain to Establish First Arabic Rotary Club
- Foton Edutainment invests $80 million in Manama
- Jordan Investment Board CEO Visits the National Integrated Industries Complex