Cadillac CTS sponsors Zade Dirani’s Sunset Concert at the Dead Sea
Cadillac CTS, one of the premium brands from Abu Khader Automotive, has recently sponsored a concert performed by Zade Dirani, the internationally- known Jordanian composer, pianist and producer, in the Movenpick at the Dead Sea. The event witnessed over 1,000 people ranging from ministers, to ambassadors, to music lovers.
Cadillac's sponsorship of this event comes to support Jordanian international talents like Zade Dirani. Commenting on the sponsorship, Zaid Abdallat, the General Manager of Abu Khader Automotive, stated," Zade Dirani is the musical pride and joy of Jordan. It is always nice to see a native Jordanian excel in his craft to a level that is not only recognized regionally, but all over the world". Abdallat also made comments about the similarities between Dirani and Cadillac, stating they are both "refined and unique".
Cadillac CTS was displayed at the main entrance of the Movenpick during the day of the concert. The Cadillac CTS is a contemporary icon in the world of cars, which combines luxury, elegance and strong performance. The award-winning car stands out with its interior and exterior design and features. The CTS manages to blend refinement, comfort, and performance in an exhilarating way that satisfies enthusiast drivers and luxury seekers simultaneously.
Performing his first solo concert in Jordan, Zade Dirani's inspiration emerges from the natural beauty of his homeland and the leadership of His Majesty the late King Hussein. Furthermore, he has been recognized by the Washington Times as "Jordan's leading Cultural Ambassador (who) dedicates his music to building bridges of peace and tolerance."
Abu Khader Automotive has supported other musical events in Jordan. Earlier this year, they sponsored the "High School Musical 2, On Stage", a Disney authorized play performed by Lebanese teenagers at the Cultural Palace.
- “One Night in Jordan”- Makes History Tonight at Amman’s 2,000 year old Roman Theater
- Under the patronage of HRH Princess Haya - “One Night in Jordan” Makes History Tonight at Amman’s 2,000 year old Roman Theater
- Abu Khader contributes to portraying “homeland” in the eyes of Al- Baq’a refugee camp school students
- abu khader automotive announces augusts’ winner of “unlock your fantasy – win a cadillac bls ” campaign
- Royal Treatment at Abu Khader Automotive Premium Brands Showroom