Cairo Amman Bank Adopts SSS Process Solutions
- In a pioneer step aiming at better services, Cairo-Amman Bank, in collaboration with SSS Process, concluded deploying K2 Blackpearl based on Microsoft Sharepoint.
K2 Blackpearl main goal is to automate internal bank operations, increase speed for routine processes, and increasing transparency rates, while assuring accuracy and quick turn-around time in completing banking tasks.
Eng. Omar Yaqoup, Cairo-Amman Bank Chief information Officer CIO said: "this project falls under our management's aspiration to employ the best technologies, which ensure uplifting banking services' standards throughout all departments and branches in the Kingdom."
Yaqoup added, "K2 will play a significant role in increasing processes speed and organizing information flow inside the bank's branches and departments. It will also support processes workflow and communication between branches via an electronic, safe, and secure environment."
In addition to its user-friendly feature, SSS Process's platform provides the necessary infrastructure for employees to interact with documents and achieves efficiently, while accessing databases and required information in the fastest possible speed, according to departments' and employees' privileges.
Eng. Alaa Ensheiwat, Chief Executive Officer of SSS Process stated: "we added K2 engine to Microsoft's sharing platform to uplift its performance, and allow department managers to edit files before authorizing them and archiving them in the bank's database. K2 engine allows for extra features like saving any type of file, uplifts Microsoft Sharepoint platform, and combining various types of operations to acquire the information needed."
It is worth mentioning that SSS Process, the Saudi-Jordanian firm specialized in building electronic governmental applications and framing software solutions, aimed since their launch at developing banking systems and offering electronic services on a governmental level projects, such as Murasalat, C4 Sadad, and other fields on that require the highest levels of security.
- “Thaqafa” Takes up SSS Process for Document Sharing
- SSS Process Deploys PMO for Islamic Development Bank
- Cairo Amman Bank launches ‘Employee of the Month’ Incentive Scheme
- Cairo Amman Bank Deploys EastNets Solution to Link Core Modules to SWIFT
- cairo amman bank launches it’s new identity in conjunction the opening of it’s new branch at zara center