Cairo Amman Bank launches its Salary Transfer Campaign for 2010
Cairo Amman Bank announced the launch of its annual Salary Transfer campaign for 2010, which offers clients the opportunity to win six Sony Ericsson mobile phones daily and a monthly cash prize worth up to 12 times the salary.
This campaign was launched in March and will continue till December 2010, giving clients who transfer their salaries to Cairo Amman Bank the opportunity to win double, triple and up to 12 times their salaries. Whereby the winner of the 4th month of the year would win four times the amount the winner of the 5th month would win five times the amount and so on, until the winner of December wins twelve times his/her salary; in addition to awarding six mobile phones daily.
It is worth noting that Cairo Amman Bank’s incentive programs and campaigns aim at maintaining a solid communication flow with clients, and rewarding them for their loyalty and commitment to the banks’ various services. This year’s salary transfer campaign is an extension to last year’s campaign, offering a wider variety of prizes.
- Cairo Amman Bank offers lending facilities to ‘Decent Housing for Decent Living’ beneficiaries
- Cairo Amman Bank Announces Winner of the “Vault Campaign”
- Cairo Amman Bank celebrates the 'Quarter of a Million JD Room' with its clients
- Cairo Amman Bank announces the names of car winners in ‘Saving Accounts’ Campaign
- NBK’s “What Would You Do With KD 5000?” draws new customers and much excitement