Canadian Company to Boost Omani Block 30 Gas Reserves
Gulfstream Resources is planning operations to significantly boost gas reserves in its Hafar Block 30 development in central Oman, reported Oman Observer
Quoting officials, the paper said the company is hoping to increase the total proven gas reserves of the field to 600 billion cubic feet (BCF), up from the current estimate of 400 BCF.
Plans to add new reserves follow an upbeat assessment of the hydrocarbon potential of Block 30, which had been relinquished by previous concession holders as marginal and commercially insignificant, according to the observer.
Gulfstream Resources Canada Limited introduces itself as an international oil and gas company with a portfolio of world-scale assets in Oman, Qatar and Madagascar. Its asset mix includes both oil and gas producing and prospective properties, with short and longer-term potential – Albawaba.com
- BlackGold Partners with the Italian Company (ENI) in Marine XII Block “Congo Brazzaville”
- Encana Oil awarded 50 percent stake in Bahrain’s Block 5
- TYK signs oil development block deal in Syria
- LG International uncovers new gas reserves in Oman
- Multiple personalities? Kuwait buys Chevron's stake in Canadian Shale oil despite no expertise in the field