Canadian Oil Delegation to pay visit to Algeria
Canadian oil delegation led by Rory Campbell, the deputy minister of Alberta Economic Development will pay a visit to Algeria from September 16 until September 19. El-Moudjahid reports that at the time of his visit, Campbell will meet senior officials from the Ministry of Energy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. According to an official statement by the Embassy of Canada in Algeria, Campbell will also meet with leading figures of oil sector in Algeria in order to enhance commercial relations and partnerships between the two countries.
- Algerian-Portuguese relations cemented by Bouteflika's visit
- Dutch businesspersons to explore opportunities in Morocco
- French Official Visits Algeria to Return Plundered Ottoman-Era Documents
- Amnesty International Delegation Leaves Algeria ‘Disappointed’
- Chirac to Visit Maghreb Countries in Early December