Canon Middle East appoints Anurag Agrawal as new Managing Director
With over 15-years experience in the regional market, Agrawal has been with Canon Middle East for 10 years handling various assignments. He joined Canon in 2000 and has been responsible for various sales, marketing and service-oriented initiatives through his different assignments in Canon.
Agrawal succeeds Bertil Widmark as the head of Canon Middle East operations. Widmark, returns to his home country to take over as Managing Director of Canon Sweden.
Commenting on his successor, Widmark said: "Mr. Agrawal has been heavily involved in the success of Canon’s growth in the Middle East and North Africa and has extensive experience in developing sales, marketing and service strategies for the company. With his solid background and knowledge of the regional industry, Mr. Agrawal is highly capable of driving Canon's growth in the region."
Outlining his strategy for the Middle East and North Africa, Agrawal said: “I look forward to using my experience to continue in working closely with our partners, and to drive growth by understanding the needs of the market and customers better”
- Canon Middle East outlines Regional Business growth strategies for 2011 during Partner Conference
- Canon Middle East pledges its support for ICDL Summer Camps 2010
- Canon Europe appoints new Head of Canon Emerging Markets business unit
- Canon Middle East aims to maximise customer satisfaction in Maghreb
- Canon Middle East sponsors Leaders in Dubai Business Forum 2009